Job Display - Return to Search Results
IND-Gurugram Senior Finance Analyst
Jobs**KEY PURPOSE OF ROLE**
· Lead Operational SME for E2E Traffic Assurance across all BT Group CFUs, against all usage based, products, systems and propositions, to ensure all usage generation and processing is timely, complete and accurate
· Demonstrate experience of E2E Usage architecture, usage controls, RCA and resolution across EE from Network, Mediation, Rating & Billing, to give confidence to key stakeholders that controls are being effectively managed.
· Manage BT India Traffic Assurance team to deliver outstanding reporting, recovery and analysis supporting our customers and stakeholders
· Drive incremental & protective usage benefits and minimise revenue impacts by producing efficient and cost effective tactical recovery activities to maximise Group revenue and to meet our Operational & CFU financial objectives
· Use and maintenance of Group Business Assurance methodologies, tools and programs such as Benefit Tracker, Root Cause Management, Risk Based Control Coverage, Continuous Improvement, Performance Boards, Oracle SQL etc…
· Leader of transformational change across usage controls & processes, delivering increases and efficiencies to Usage Operational control coverage.
· Delivery of risk assessment and effective root cause analysis to drive improved 1 st line and 2 nd line controls and strategic change programs.
· Work closely with the business, to enhance our controls and manage impacts from change initiatives and C2M propositions
· Experience of Telecoms industry audit requirements across Sarbanes Oxley, internal/external auditors and BABT regulations
**(the core activities, outputs expected of the role, regulatory & legal requirements)**
· SME for all Usage Traffic Assurance across EE products and services
· Lead and drive Senior and Finance Professional colleagues to deliver industry leading Traffic Assurance analysis and recovery actions
· Analyse usage controls and carry out full investigations to identify true root cause from exception symptoms
· Be a proactive and agile enabler of change to drive change across BT/EE people, processes and systems to eradicate exceptions root cause
· Ensure daily monitoring, validation and reconciliation of e2e usage controls and to achieve our KPI’s.
· Ensure evidential reporting is timely and accurate for incremental, protective and loss measures
· Support Senior Usage Team Management & Stakeholders on conference calls, analysis or reporting and delivery of any control, coverage, process or reporting change.
· Drive efficient incident management by liaising with key vendors to ensure timely and effective resolution and recovery within agreed SLA’s thereby maximising revenue and minimising financial losses
· Liaise directly with Financial, CFU, Product Line, Network & TSO operational teams etc as required, in order to present all the findings and give a clear understanding of volumes/values/impacts/benefits/timescales.
· Track control KPIs on a daily basis, reporting risks and actions to relevant support and governance teams
· Work with control operations team to create adhoc reporting against Usage Senior & Stakeholder Management requirements
· Ensure traffic assurance activity is recorded accurately and timely to evidence potential financial benefits and/or losses
· Use all appropriate and available tools and technology to provide detailed reporting
· Supply post incident reporting and liaise with partner teams such as Finance, Billing and Support Functions
· Work closely with Operational & Finance units, and implement and manage change initiatives that will reduce revenue leakage, measurably reduce costs and therefore increase margin. Also as a result, then aim to improve organisational efficiency and productivity
· To develop, improve, track and support revenue optimisation and efficiency of all required business process and rules that governs both internal and external adherence to guidelines outlined by the BT/EE Group
· To raise the awareness and profile of Group Business Assurance within the business by highlighting and mitigating risk around revenue and margin leakages, either directly or by supporting the relevant Core product SMEs and senior management team
· To lead on transformation, automation and efficiency improvements utilising the Continuous improvement framework to enhance existing Group Business Assurance Controls and maintenance of the relevant GBA process documentation
· To lead on the recovery programs addressing leakage identified through BAU Group Business Assurance controls, making sure there is minimal impact to customer experience
· Work independently, but share knowledge, experience and best practice with other members of the onshore and offshore team
· Provide timely escalation of any key issues/incidents to management and/or governance forums
· Stakeholder relationship management
· Results focused and committed to delivering change
• Deals with competing priorities and pressures on time
• Able to think end to end across BT/EE and assess pan-BT/EE impact of change.
• Does not think or work in silos
• Challenging with deadlines
• Understands the crucial importance of comprehensive financial, policy and operational analysis and able to make efficient decisions based on analysis and how changes or non-adherence will impact financials and compliance to policy guidelines
**Dedicated and self-motivated.**
· Proven track record of delivering and influencing exceptionally well to all levels (executive and peers) and results driven.
· Ability to motivate a team
**Change Agent and Strategist**
· Ability to be visualise the bigger picture and communicate this to a wide audience (all levels) in order to influence them to make changes to improve efficiency and reduce cost
· Capability to influence & drive change and improve the overall GROUP BUSINESS ASSURANCE coverage and control in the LOB
· Stakeholder management, collaboration and networking at all times to ensure GROUP BUSINESS ASSURANCE are positively viewed by stakeholders.
· Delivery of strategic changes
· Analyse trends and exceptions to identify exceptions and establish root cause
· Daily operation of & monitoring of controls to ensure efficient and successful control operation
· Daily resolution of issues/incidents and tracking the result (i.e. revenue loss / under billing etc.)
· In depth analysis & investigation into suspected areas of revenue leakage
· Working & influencing other teams in order to swiftly identify root cause, risk and/or resolve issues
· Developing and implementing strategies to reconfigure/rebuild controls & processes to achieve maximum efficiency of operation.
· Daily reporting & ensuring log/tracker is updated
· Working with Senior RCA & Incident Analysts & other areas of the business to drive through resolution activities.
· Escalation of key/critical issues to senior manager & governance forums
· Business Liaison & GROUP BUSINESS ASSURANCE lead
· Contribute to the benefit and KPI reporting with the Usage Operations team and issue a unified stakeholder pack to key stakeholders
· Documentation of risks to team Performance Board, Root Cause Management, Oracle Business Intelligence etc
· Contribute to the production of weekly statistics on team activity, control performance, key issues etc.
· Identify issues to raise to higher governance layers & production of summary packs for management/governance forums
· Contribute and lead weekly team meetings to discuss recurrent issues/root causes and input into RCA tracker/lead
· Business Liaison & RA lead
· Contribute and lead on the production and reviews of monthly stakeholder presentations
· Contribute to the production of KPI and presentation pack for leadership team
· Review the submissions to Group RA risk register with new risks identified or mitigated
· Business Liaison & RA lead
· Create and update QP docs to support the operational E2E framework.
· Update all process documentation to support the operational activities.
· Update the Group RA risk register with new risks identified or mitigated
· Business Liaison & RA lead
· UAT (as required)
· Presenting to varying forums (up to director/VP level) (as required)
· Experience of Telco Usage architecture and process flows
· Experience of Usage Traffic Assurance tools and systems and methodologies
· Experience in Group Business Assurance usage methodology
· Demonstrable experience in documenting risks and issues across multi component systems and processes
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Experience of team management
· Strong usage product knowledge
· Extremely organised and proactive – ability to effectively prioritise & manage workload
· Strong attention to detail and financial impact
· Understanding of customer experience
· Very strong risk analysis skills and ability to weigh risk vs. impact
· Commercial acumen to be able to balance risk vs. delivery
· Experience of presenting to all grades/levels
· Strong experience of designing & compiling information into clear reporting/statistics/KPI’s
· Very strong networking, influence, stakeholder management & communication skills
· Advanced level of MS office application skills that can clearly be demonstrated through practical application, which should include items such as pivot tables, advanced formulae VBA, full utilization of access objects, etc.
· SQL Developer experience to develop and code new queries across multiple data sources
· Project Management experience
· Experience with billing and financial systems
· Experience with management information, financial systems
· Oracle Business Intelligence utilisation
· Graduate, have technical qualifications or have in-depth expertise gained through detailed financial/business experience.
· 5 years of experience. 2 Years of Domain experience. Preferable working experience in Group Business Assurance controls management
· Last 2 Ratings of the candidate must be AS or above
· Candidate shall be in his/her current role for at least 18 months
· MBA Finance/CA/Cost Accounting preferred.
· Desirable to have someone working on EE systems and have a good understanding of all EE related systems/operations/billings
· Prince 2
· Six Sigma trained
· VB Macro
· Some deadlines and unforeseen events may require additional hours to be worked on occasion.
**Title:** _Senior Finance Analyst_
**Requisition ID:** _121979_More information on this Job
ID: 22598563 - Save Job
: Accounting Jobs
British Telecom Services serving worlwide.
British Telecom Careers