Job Display - Return to Search Results
Principal Performance Management London GB Job at The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
|VP, Human Resources & Corporate Services|
|Dept. / Bus. Group|
|Posting End Date|
Purpose of Job
This role is responsible for the Bank’s talent optimisation approach, including performance management, talent and succession planning and staff engagement. A key focus is to support an integrated approach to talent management across Human Resources and Organisational Design (HROD). The role supports the Director, Talent & Performance Management as part of the Centre of Expertise (CoE).
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Responsible for reviewing the Bank’s Talent Management Strategy with the Talent team and Director of Talent & Performance Management
- Responsible for setting and implementing the Bank’s cyclical performance and talent management activities:
- Bi-annual performance review process including objective setting, performance feedback and development planning, ensuring that performance is managed in a fair and consistent way and aligned with the principles defined in the HR People Plan.
- Annual talent review process, including talent identification and succession planning.
- Supports the Director, Talent and Performance Management in driving continuous improvement and the Talent Strategy in line with internal changes and external best practice.
- Partners with the wider HROD team including Reward to develop and improve Performance management strategy and implementation of annual performance cycle.
- Responsible for the delivery of the Engagement Matters programme, including the Engagement vendor contract management and scoping of the initiative.
- Provides CoE guidance and support to the HR Business Partners on Talent and Performance Management activities, including undertaking briefings, system training, documentation and in-round support.
- Works with the HR communications to develop and implement communication campaigns for the Bank’s performance and talent activities and initiatives.
- Pro-actively manages key stakeholders by providing senior leadership, line managers and staff with support and guidance, including quick reference guides, online training and delivering class room work-shops / drop in sessions.
- Proactively partners with business leaders and HR colleagues to support Talent and Performance Management activities including:
- developing and presenting papers, results, and talent reporting to ExCom, MCom and the President
- attending and presenting at senior leadership meetings (e.g SLG, MDX, CLG)
- facilitating engagement sessions with senior managers as requested.
- Works with systems platform owners to maintain the data in various systems and continuously explore enhancements (e.g. SuccessFactors, SAP)
- Responsible for contributing to, delivering and/or implementing other aligned projects relating to Talent and Performance.
- Directly accountable for the engagement and effective overall management of staff including recruitment, compensation (as agreed with the Head of Department, if applicable), performance management, coaching and development.
- Champion and role model the Bank’s Behavioural Competencies and Corporate Behaviours, ensuring adherence within the team(s) so that the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct are exhibited at all times
Qualifications & Skills / Experience & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- CIPD (or equivalent) qualification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing cyclical talent activities at the organisational level, including performance appraisals and talent reviews
- Experience delivering employee engagement programmes and initiatives
- Proven senior stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Proven experience utilising a variety of data and systems to deliver reports
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills, particularly targeted at the senior stakeholder level.
- Supervisory experience or delivering through others
- Effective problem solver with the ability to manage conflicting priorities, within tight deadlines, prioritising work effectively.
Diversity is one of the Bank’s core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. As an inclusive employer, we promote flexible working.More information on this Job
ID: 26779147 - Save Job
: HR Jobs
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) invests in changing lives. Through our projects, business services and involvement in high-level policy reform, we're doing more than ever before across three continents.
We now anticipate committing all our activity in 2020/2021 to helping counter the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development jobs
Purchase to Pay Administrator Stockton STT GB
HGV Driver Nottingham NGM GB
Production Lead - Coryton
Shift Lead - Canvey
Major Incident and Problem Manager
Test Assurance Lead
Senior Specialist Data Engineer
Volvo Cars jobs
Wyndham Hotels jobs
Newcastle University jobs
Mobile Mini jobs
Royal Mail Group jobs
Premier Inn jobs
TMF Group jobs