Job Display - Return to Search Results
GBR-Birmingham Electrical Engineer Associate Director Job at Aecom.jobs
United Kingdom - Greater London, Croydon
Based in our expanding Croydon office, we have a dedicated MEICA team working on a number of major projects across both the UK and abroad.
At AECOM we deliver a wide range of projects, from client based delivery through to the detailed design for Design and Construction contractors. We pride ourselves on our technical excellence, offering buildable and safe design solutions on high profile, challenging projects.
We are actively looking to expand our Water team with the appointment of an Associate Electrical Engineer. We offer the opportunity to work on some of the largest and most challenging infrastructure projects. Career progression and employee development are key to AECOMs success. We provide the necessary support and opportunity for our team members to grow and improve their technical and managerial abilities.
You will be responsible for technical design on our portfolio of infrastructure as well as water utility projects which includes water and wastewater networks and treatment improvements. You will form part or our strong multi-disciplinary engineering team, delivering varied and challenging projects for a range of clients.
You will have experience of similar project work in the UK water sector and be able to work proactively and collaboratively to solve engineering problems.
* Able to deliver designs for an overall electrical package including schedules, calculations (Amtech), installation, specifications, tender packages, ICA and SCADA.
* Liaise with internal and external Design Team regarding all relevant technical and other information.
* Understand and work within the financial and programme constraints of the projects.
* Represent AECOM at client, design team and progress meetings throughout the course of the design and construction stages of the project.
* Excellent report writing skills, experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients essential
* Identify and meet effectively the requirements and expectations of clients including adhering to Industry and Client Design Standards.
* Degree in Electrical Engineering or electrical based subject (or equivalent qualification) or have a proven track record in the delivery of design projects
* Chartered Engineer with the IET
* Be a self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and take ownership of workload
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be a team player
* Be proactive about professional development and demonstrate a desire to continuously improve and develop as an electrical engineer
* Able to make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way
* Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams
* Knowledge and experience of WIMES, DSEAR
**What We Offer**
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
**Job Category** Engineering - Electrical / Electronic
**Business Line** Water
**Business Group** Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
**Country** United Kingdom
**Position Status** Full-Time
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 241469BR
**Additional Locations** UK - Basingstoke, UK - Birmingham - Colmore Plaza, UK - Bristol - Portwall Place, UK - Exeter, UK - St. Albans
**Clearance Required** No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.More information on this Job
ID: 26852982 - Save Job
: Consulting Jobs
Aecom.jobs jobs and careers. Amazing things happen when people, ideas and perspectives connect. We are a global team of industry experts working on many of the world’s most important, complex, and challenging projects. AECOM Jobs. aecom.jobs has social media accounts with Blog, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn. And fields such as: Acconting
, Engineering Jobs
. And locations like: Sydney Jobs
, Perth Jobs
GBR-Bristol Electrical Engineer Associate Director
GBR-St Albans Electrical Engineer Associate Director
GBR-Croydon Electrical Engineer Associate Director
GBR-Basingstoke Electrical Engineer Associate Director
GBR-Exeter Electrical Engineer Associate Director
GBR-London - UK Principal Permanent Way Design Engineer
GBR-London - UK Permanent Way Design Engineer
GBR-York Principal Permanent Way Design Engineer
GBR-Croydon Principal Highways Design Engineer
GBR-Bedford Principal Highways Design Engineer
Capital One jobs
Monsanto UK jobs
Newell Rubbermaid jobs
Simply Sales Jobs jobs