Role title: Senior Big Data and AI Manager, Partner Markets
Location: London Paddington
By joining Vodafone Big Data and AI, and the Vodafone Partner Markets team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to be part of the leading global telecoms partnership, working with local telecommunications operators globally to grow their businesses by leveraging Vodafone’s scale, expertise, platforms and assets.
Currently we have Partners in over 45 countries across five regions: Europe, Americas, Africa, Asia Pacific and Middle East, Russia, CIS & Poland. We believe in creating competitive advantage for all Partners on the principle of ‘Great alone, better together’.
Our Vodafone Partner Markets mission is to:
• Utilise our combined scale to improve the buying power and influence the industry agenda
• Extend Vodafone’s global brand footprint allowing the creation of a unique international experience for both our consumer and Multinational Corporate customers
• Leverage Vodafone's innovation, scale and competence to help improve the performance of our Partner operators
• Generate profitable revenues for our Partners and Vodafone by sharing in the financial upsides created across the Partner Markets community
As a Senior Big Data and AI manager, Partner Markets you will define, develop and deliver Partner Markets’ Big Data and AI product offerings in order to maximise revenues, and drive engagement and business impact in our Partner Markets.
Your role is to forge strong effective relationships internally between Partner Markets and the group Big Data & AI team, and externally between relevant Partners and Vodafone. You will use your deep knowledge of data and analytics technologies, tools, strategy, organisation, governance and use cases, together with knowledge of Partners’ challenges and priorities to build a Partner Markets portfolio in Big Data and AI.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
Partner related key responsibilities
• Set the strategic vision for Big Data and AI offerings to Partner Markets, building and scaling a suite of profitable products that deliver value-add and deepen relationships with Partners, leveraging global products and use cases developed in collaboration between group and local markets.
• Develop engagement opportunities with Partners using a solutions selling approach, and propose solutions for Partners that can be commercialised and delivered.
• Drive incremental revenue for partners, and for Vodafone, by designing and leading the delivery Big Data and AI engagements and projects within our partner markets, engaging additional resources from Partner Markets, Group, OpCos and 3rd parties when required.
• Increase engagement with relevant stakeholders within the partner markets through delivery of webinars and events focused on Big Data and AI.
• Use market knowledge and internal network to identify future Big Data AI Partnering opportunities.
Change Specialist Stoke GB
Core Nw Solutions Architect Iot GB
Service Platforms Architect Dns and Aaa GB
Retail Assistant Store Manager 40hrsweek - Huddersfeild Huddersfield GB
Client Sales Manager Newcastle GB
Data Architect London GB
Data Design Lead Eim And Semantic London GB
Programme Manager GB
Field Technician London GB
Machine Learning and Ai Architect GB
We are happy to help, send us any question you like.