Job Display - Return to Search Results
Yard Operative Immingham NLN GB Job at Mobile Mini
Yard Operative will have direct reporting line to the Yard Foreman.
Working within a team of Yard operatives, you will be responsible to carry out routine and repair maintenance and modifications to units in a proficient and timely manner and in line with company quality standards ensuring that our containers are well maintained and available to for hire to our customers. Your duties may vary from cleaning, painting, basic Carpentry, basic plumbing, electrical, welding, fitting plaster boards and joinery but training will be provided.
The ideal candidate would have some experience of the hire industry, however this is not essential as training and coaching would be provided.
Please note, this role is mainly cleaning of all facilities, cleaning of our units and toilets in our accommodation units.
- Effectively carry out cleaning and painting of cabins and containers in a proficient and timely manner
- Taking ownership of quality and productivity of all work undertaken
- Complete all necessary paperwork as requested, to include repair and job sheets
- Carry out on site repairs on cabins as requested, always acting in a professional manner and working to a high standard.
- Carry out on site assessments.
- Maintain a strict customer focus and a high level of customer service at all times.
- Maintain the company service van in a clean and presentable manner.
- Comply with company procedure when checking units in and out of the yard
- Report any faults in the workshop environment to the foreman
- Ensure the yard and workshop is kept clean and tidy on a daily basis
- Comply with the Company’s Health and Safety procedures at all times
- A flexible approach to overtime
- Working on own initiative and to tight deadlines
Competencies and qualifications
- Previous experience in joinery, basic electrics, plumbing or welding is desirable
- Valid Driving Licence
- CSCS is desirable
- Take personal ownership of the safety of themselves and those around them
- Takes the initiative and seeks out additional work wherever possible
- Communicates in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Welcomes and acts on constructive feedback
- Highly motivated with the ability and desire to make a difference
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, focussing on personal achievement and results
- Willing to work flexibly when needed
- Takes ownership of customer issues and takes immediate action to provide quality service and to promptly deal with any issues
- Ability to communicate company information to the team ensuring they understand the company’s values, goals and results.
What we can offer you
Competitive salary and possible overtime where available
Company bonus or commission scheme
31 days holidays, including bank holidays which will increase with service up to 34 days.
Training and career progression plans
Opportunity to buy and sell up to 4 days holiday
Friendly and supportive environment with a family like atmosphere
Paid opportunities to volunteer
A range of company benefits including Perkbox membership with access to free perks and discounts from big brands!
Free life assurance cover for 3x annual basic salary
Long Service Awards
January 2021More information on this Job
ID: 26866185 - Save Job
: Customer Service Jobs
Founded in 1983, Mobile Mini Inc. is the world’s leading provider of portable storage solutions, committed to providing our customers with superior services and access to a high-quality and diverse fleet. We are also a leading provider of specialty containment solutions in the US and aim to become the provider of choice for tank and pump products across the country. It is our mission to uphold and expand our leadership positions throughout North America and the United Kingdom.
As of March 31, 2020, our network includes 139 locations in the US, 14 locations in the UK, and 2 locations in Canada. Our international presence and diverse fleet enable us to meet our customers’ storage and tank-and-pump rental requirements whenever and wherever they need. We went public in 1994 and now trade on NASDAQ under the symbol MINI. We’re part of the Russell 2000® and 3000® Indexes and the S&P Small Cap Index. We believe in quality customer service at the local level and work hard to provide you with the very best.
Mobile Mini jobs
Internal Sales Representative London LND GB
Learning and Development Specialist - Tachbrook Park
Customer Assistant - Caernarfon
Production Lead - Coryton
Plant Maintenance Controller - Elland
Customer Operations Agent Distribution
CRM Reporting Analyst - Tachbrook Park Warwick
Procurement ManagerSenior Procurement Manager - Food and Drink
Housing Support Workers - Colchester
Outreach Support Workers
Royal Mail Group jobs
Premier Inn jobs
TMF Group jobs
Hippodrome Casino jobs
Dr Cymru Cyf jobs
pobl group jobs